Help deck the halls of The Bay Centre to raise much-needed funds for BC Children’s Hospital!
Last year over 2,600 children from Vancouver Island were treated at BC Children’s Hospital and over 84,000 from BC and the Yukon. The Victoria Festival of Trees raises over $100,000 each year to support research, purchase life-saving equipment, and fund the urgent needs of the hospital. To make the magic of the festival a reality, they rely heavily on the support of dedicated volunteers. If you are looking for a fun way to get involved and give back this holiday season then volunteer at the Decorating Gala to help kick off the festival!
– November 18, 2015 4:00pm –9:00pm (or a portion of)
– The Bay Centre – 1150 Douglas St, Victoria, BC
– There are many positions available such as:
o Cash Deck
o Registration Desk
o Balloon Seller for raffle
o Prize Distribution
– People & Communications Skills
– Business Casual Attire
– Comfortable Shoes
– Knowing that you are helping spread joy to thousands of visitors and BC kids!
– Snacks & drinks provided
Mary Lou Newbold at firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you don’t have email please contact Danielle Fullwood at 250-382-1529