Last year over 2,600 children from Vancouver Island were treated at BC Children’s Hospital and over 84,000 from BC and the Yukon. The Victoria Festival of Trees raises over $100,000 each year to support research, purchase life-saving equipment, and fund the urgent needs of the hospital. To make the magic of the festival a reality, they rely heavily on the support of dedicated volunteers. If you are looking for a fun way to get involved and give back this holiday season, join the set up team!
- November 17, 2015 6:00pm – 9:00pm (or a portion of)
- The Bay Centre – 1150 Douglas St, Victoria, BC
- There are many positions available such as:
- Tree assemblers
- Tree movers – help us place the trees according to the map
- Tree lighters
- Placing signage in designated areas
- Assembling tables, chairs, etc.
- Please mention if you are not physically capable of assembling, lighting, or moving artificial trees
- Light & comfortable clothing
- Gardening/work gloves are recommended
- Knowing that you are helping spread joy to thousands of visitors and BC kids!
- Snacks & drinks provided
Eve Millington at [email protected]