Fall is here again and it’s time to break bread and celebrate the harvest with friends and neighbours. The fifth annual Fall Fairfield: Harvest Fete will be held on the afternoon of Saturday September 26th in Porter Park.
There are lots of jobs for everyone – families, teens, kids, seniors – get in touch and join the team!
- EVENT SET-UP 10am-1pm Assist with set-up of event. Some lifting and physical effort may be required.
- TAKE DOWN 5:00-6:00pm Assist with take-down and clean up of event. Some lifting and physical effort may be required.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE 12-3:00 or 3:00-5:30 Facilitate the food and beverage by donation booth, make coffee and tea, keep station tidy and welcoming.
- RECYCLING/WASTE 12-3:00 or 3:00-5:30 Be part of making this event a zero waste event and follow our organizational mantra of recycle, reduce and reuse! All sanitary equipment supplied.
- HARVEST HAT MAKING 12-3:00 or 3:00-5:30 Facilitate the making and decoration of harvest themed hats. All materials supplied. Willingness to be creative with children, youth and parents to create their signature hat for the harvest parade at event.
- FALL FAIR GAMES 12-3:00 or 3:00-5:30 Help run some old-fashioned fair games! Sack race, apple toss, egg-on-spoon race.
- GIANT BUBBLE MASTER 12-3:00 or 3:00-5:30 and some prep before the fair Using our secret recipe, make up the bubble solution and equipment for giant bubbles, then be in charge of bubbles at the fair
For more information or to volunteer contact Vanya McDonell by email at [email protected] or call her at 250-382-4604 ext 104