Splash simply cannot happen without its team of wonderful volunteers, each year they recruit over 300 volunteers to help ensure that the event runs smoothly. They need you for a variety of tasks leading up to and during the day.
Benefits of Volunteering at Symphony Splash
- Be part of one of the largest outdoor orchestral events in North America and one of Vancouver Island’s signature summer events!
- Give back to your community and be part of a fantastic team!
- Support the Victoria Symphony, Vancouver Island’s largest arts organization
- Meet new and interesting people while you hear wonderful music in a spectacular setting
- Get a Splash volunteer t-shirt and invitation to the Splash Volunteer after-party in August
- Receive a ticket voucher for a concert in the Victoria Symphony’s 2015/2016 season
If you’d like to join, please fill in this Volunteer Application Form, and the Volunteer Coordinator, Holly Brinkman, will be in touch soon.
The minimum age for volunteering at Splash is 16. If you are younger than 18, they will need permission from a parent or guardian before you can volunteer. Some volunteer positions require a criminal record check – Holly will let you know if your position requires this. All volunteers are required to attend a brief orientation meeting during the last week in July.