The Braefoot Community Association is offering a fantastic opportunity this summer for enthusiastic, fun-loving, and positive role models through the Junior Leader program. You will have the opportunity to support camp counselors in providing fun outdoor summer camps for children aged 6-12. This is a great opportunity to gain work experience working with children.
Upon completion this program can be used as a reference for future employment and/or to complete necessary high school graduation requirements. Programs run Monday to Friday from approximately 9:00 AM-3:00 PM. This position will run on a weekly basis with only a number of positions available per week. Potential paid job opportunity may be available towards the end of the summer for successful volunteers.
June 30th – August 29th
* For youth aged 14-17
* Minimum of 30 hours of volunteering (approximately 1 week)
* Support camp leaders to have equipment or supplies ready for crafts, games or activities
* Support camp leaders to ensure camper’s well being (fully hydrated, sun protection)
* Provide campers with encouragement and motivation
* Interact and play with campers
For more information or to apply send them your resume or give them a call!