This annual holiday fundraiser gathers the members, clients, friends, and family of the MS Society of Canada together to celebrate the successes of the past year. Volunteers are needed for:
- Set-up (11:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Entertainers to perform music (1-2 hours between 3:00 – 7:00 pm)
- Greeters (2:30 – 7:00 pm)
- Clean-up Crew (6:45 – 8:00 pm)
- Preparing baked goods for the bake sale
Some light lifting may be required for set-up and clean-up. Serving it Right and Food Safe are an asset, but are not required.
For more information or to apply, please contact: