Sendial is a grocery shopping and home delivery service for customers unable to shop in-store without assistance. This valued community service is critical to helping people maintain their independence. Hundreds of orders are delivered each week to people in need.
Sendial is made possible by hundreds of dedicated volunteers who take and shop customer orders. The volunteer commitment required is one 2-4 hour shift per week. They are looking for long term volunteers.
Purpose: To phone Sendial customers and accurately complete a Sendial Order Form for each customer.
- Ability to speak slowly and clearly
- Ability to write or print neatly when completing Sendial Order Forms
- Ability to pay attention to detail and to document details accurately
- Willingness to ask questions to customers and get as much product information as possible
- Willingness to take ongoing instruction
- An understanding of the Sendial philosophy and aims
To enquire about volunteering, please call Customer Care at 250-544-1234 and press 2, or email your name and a phone number you can be reached at during daytime hours to email@example.com . The Sendial Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to conduct a phone interview and discuss next steps.
***Right now there are openings for phoners at the Tuscany Village and Sidney locations.