Love great classic theatre? Why not get involved behind the scenes at Blue Bridge Theatre? They have many opportunities for you to become involved in their growing organisation. Volunteers are always needed to help with:
– audience service activities on the night (handing out programs, running the merchandise desk)
– various office duties throughout the year
– for special events (like May Day Parade!)
– for their annual telephone Blue Pass Campaign
– for their Car Lottery, taking place at various locations throughout the summer.
Volunteering is great fun and allows you to see Blue Bridge shows for free!
This is a short-term opportunity. Your commitment includes one training session of approximately an hour, and various 2-4 hour shifts. Benefits include access to performances. Evening shifts are available.
Contact them at 250-385-4462 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact hours are from 9:30am – 5:30pm.