Palm trees, salsa, sunshine, sandy beaches are all obvious attractions at a Florida university but the University of Miami has much more than that to garner your attention. The University of Miami – a medium-sized, private university located in lovely Coral Gables – is able to offer small class sizes to a diverse population.
Highlights of this year’s visit:
- A new interest-driven curriculum is in the works! Students will have the opportunity to study a major but also take “cognates – integrated learning modules” from other faculties.
- University of Miami continues to focus on arts and science, engineering, business, architecture and marine and atmospheric sciences
- A new university centre for students has just opened
- University of Miami continues to require no SATs
- Academic scholarships valued from $5000 – full tuition – are offered to international students
- Twelve percent of the student body is international with Canadians forming the fifth-largest group of internationals on campus
- Students who apply to Duke, Emory, Tulane, NYU and Boston University also consider University of Miami in their applications
If you wish more information regarding application to University of Miami, please contact Juan Alvarez in the Office of International Admission at email@example.com or visit your academic advisor at SMUS. The University of Miami website is located at www.miami.edu.