How to Obtain Final Transcripts


The University Counselling Centre works hard to make sure that students’ final transcripts get to their respective universities at the end of each school year. In February or March of each year, all grade 12s complete a PSI choices form through the Ministry of Education giving the Ministry permission to send their final transcripts to the universities they choose. Students can check their choices by logging on the Ministry of Education site:

In addition, our office will send final SMUS transcripts to universities outside Canada as soon as the final marks are available at the end of June. We use the students’ Naviance accounts to determine which universities that students will be attending. If students choose these non-Canadian universities on their PSI choices form, the Ministry of Education will send final transcripts as well.

If students find that they need additional Ministry of Education transcripts sent, they can order them directly from the Ministry by following the information on this site:

If students require an additional SMUS transcript after June, they can order one or more by following the information here:

If students require additional assistance with transcripts during the summer, they should call the main switchboard at the school, 250-592-2411, and the receptionist will direct calls to the appropriate individual.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here